Executive Council Charities Announces Cantina Schedule For Spring Training 2019
Date(s) – 03/13/2019 – 03/14/2019
This season, Spring Training enthusiasts can enjoy the games in the comfort of “Cantina” at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick, located at 7555 North Pima Road. Hosted by members of Executive Council 70, Cantina offers guests an all-inclusive baseball experience including food, beverages, and the best views in the stadium from shaded Mezzanine levels (Miller Lite Loft, American Airlines Deck and Pepsi Patio). Cantina ticket proceeds benefit local youth through Executive Council Charities.
Private group space for 50 or more guests can be stanchioned off or exclusivity, and ticket prices begin at $97 each (for between 1 and 24 tickets) and are discounted to $81 per ticket with bulk purchasing of 180 or more. Ticket prices include a complete ballpark buffet lunch along with soda, bottled water and hosted bar featuring beer, wine and cocktails.
In addition to ticket purchases that support more than 125 youth-based charities and programs that help children overcome adversities, sponsorship opportunities are available that provide unparalleled marketing exposure and tickets to the games. Tickets to the following games are still available:
- Sat 2/23, AZ vs. CO, 1:10 pm
- Thurs 2/28, AZ vs. CLE, 1:10 pm
- Sat 3/2, AZ vs. LAD, 1:10 pm
- Thurs 3/7, AZ vs. CLE, 1:10 pm
- Fri 3/8, CO vs. TEX, 1:10 pm
- Sat 3/9, AZ vs. KC, 1:10 pm
- Wed 3/13, CO vs. AZ, 1:10 pm
- Thurs 3/14, AZ vs. SF, 1:10 pm
- Fri 3/15, CO vs. KC, 1:10 pm
- Sat 3/16, AZ vs. CHC, 1:10 pm
- Thurs 3/21, AZ vs. LAA, 1:10 pm
- Fri 3/22, CO vs. SD, 6:40 pm
- Sat 3/23, CO vs. CHC, 6:40 pm
For more information about tickets and sponsorship packages, and to purchase online, visit www.SpringTrainingVIP.com or contact Chris Marshall at email@example.com.