Fellowship Square Historic Mesa Senior Living Community Announces Financial Planning Seminar
Date(s) – 09/24/2018
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
On Monday, September 24, at 1:00 p.m., Fellowship Square Historic Mesa presents a free financial planning seminar for its residents as well as the surrounding community. The Financial Planning Ministry will lead a 90-minute presentation that provides guests with useful, practical and verifiable information regarding financial pre-planning tips. Some topics covered will include:
- Will your estate have to go through probate court?
- What is so bad about probate court and how can I avoid it?
- Can you avoid your children being taxed when they inherit from you?
- Is it true that the amount your children inherit from you can become public information?
- What is the one and only way you can avoid your IRA or 401K being taxed?
Guests can enjoy snacks and refreshing beverages during the presentation. Reservations must be made by Thursday, September 20 by calling 480-436-5122.
Date: Monday, September 24, 2018
Time: 1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
Location: Fellowship Square Historic Mesa (address below)
Fellowship Square Historic Mesa
35 W. Brown Rd., Mesa, 85201