Original Breakfast House Announces Spring Training Specials February-March
Date(s) – 03/13/2019 – 03/14/2019
During Spring Training “season,” the Original Breakfast House in Phoenix hits a home run with specials available from Saturday, February 23 through Tuesday, March 26. To fuel up before a big game, guests are invited to enjoy the following menu items:
- Chile en Nogada Omelette — Poblano chile stuffed with picadillo, wrapped in a three-egg omelette and topped with a walnut-based white cream sauce and pomegranate seeds. Served with black beans and flour tortillas for $14.50.
- Steak and Portabella Mushroom Hash— Thin-sliced steak and roasted portabella mushroom strips basted with homemade balsamic vinaigrette and mixed with OBH signature hash potatoes and topped with avocado chimichurri and two eggs. Served with toast or flour tortillas for $13.50.
- Shrimp and Grits— topped with a poached egg and served with a biscuit for $13.50.
- Cajun Andouille Sausage and Gouda Scramble— served with choice of potatoes or fruit, and toast, biscuit or pancakes for $12.50.
- Tres Leches Pancakes— Fluffy buttermilk pancakes with a little Mexican inspiration featuring cinnamon sugar, creamy vanilla and rich caramel flavors for $10.50
Dates: Saturday, February 23-Tuesday, March 26
Time: 6:30 a.m-2:00 p.m.
Location: Original Breakfast House (address below)
Original Breakfast House
13623 N. 32nd St., Phoenix